About Our Product :
- Number of Pieces: One Unit
- Ingredient: natural resin
- Volume: 15ml
- Model Number: base coat/no wipe top coat/gel remover
- Quantity: 1 piece
- NET WT: 15ml
- Type: Gel Polish
- Gel Polish: Sticky Base Coat and No wipe top coat, Gel Remover
- Smell: Flavorless
- Gel Nail Polish: Natural Resin
- Certification: MSDS / SGS
- Cured Tools: 6W mini nail lamp, 36W nail lamp
- More colors we have: pink,green,red,blue,brown,gray,purple,yellow,orange
- Professional Gel Lacquer: For Nail Salon
- More Gel Nail Polish we have: color changing gel nails,cat eye gel polish
- Lasting Period: 3 Weeks or Above
- Advantages: Healthy and Eco-friendly
- Wholesale Buyers: please contact us for further information
- Accept Custom Bottle: with buyers owe brand name
- Multi Colors for you choose: 439 colors-15ml
- High Quality gel nail polish: China uv led gel polish Suppliers
Clou Beaute No Wipe Top Coat Base Coat Primer UV Gel Nail Art Tips Manicure Gel Nail Polish Color Gel Polish esmalte semi permanente
Brand Name: Clou Beaute
Materials: UV Curable Resin
Certification: MSDS, SGS
Curing Tools: UV Lamp, LED Lamp, UV/LED CCFL Lamp
The Quality is our 1st priority.
Gels keep shiny up to 30 days.
Most popular colors optional.
Suitable for all occasions.
Step 1. Clean Nails then trim nail surface as normal manicure process.
Step 2. Fully shake up the gel polish,it can make the gel polish color balanced. (Important)
Step 3. Apply Base coat first,which can make polish lasting longer,cure with UV lamp or LED lamp. (Necessary)
Step 4. Apply first layer of color gel polish directly,cure with UV lamp for 2 minutes or cure with LED lamp for 60 seconds.
Step 5. Apply second layer of color gel polish and then immediately cure with UV lamp for 2 minutes or cure with LED lamp for 60 seconds.
Step 6. Coat with no wipe topcoat,cured by UV lamp or LED lamp.
How to Remove UV Gel Nail Polish:
– Soak nails in a glass bowl filled with a small amount of pure acetone,or wrap each nail in cotton pad soaked with pure acetone for around 5 to 10 minutes.
– Product will start to become soft and you can gently file it away or slide it off using a small wooden stick.
Q: Why does the gel polish smell a little smelly?
A: Our products do not add chemical ingredients to remove the smell, so it has the taste of rubber.
After drying, it has no taste and will not cause harm to the body.
Q: Why do gel polish have bubble, grain after curing?
A: Applying too fast or repeated use after the bottle mouth did not cleaned up, there is the phenomenon of slag
Q: Why does it appear shrink gel or wrinkle condition?
A: The nail surface before manicuring should be grinded in place and cleaned.
In the process of applying, the gel should not be too thick.
When curing with the lamp, do not take out your hand at will, otherwise it will appear not dry, shrink gel. wrinkle phenomenon.
Q: Why nail surface sticks a hand, after curing with the lamp, or not cure it?
A: It is normal that nail surface have floating gel.
In addition to no-wipe top coat and one-step gel products, it can be wiped off with alcohol or cleanser liquid, or improved after applying base coat.
Q: What is the duration of gel polish?
A: Normal operation can be maintained for more than a month.
It is recommended to remove it in about 28 days, which is beneficial to health.
Q: How should gel polish be stored?
A: It is best to avoid light at the room, to avoid too high or too low temperature in the environment, or long-term exposure of the bottle mouth to the sun (ultraviolet), which may accelerate the gel curing.
And according to the characteristics of nail glue, the consistency of the colloid will also change.
The glitter gel with its own glitter, will be thicker colloid is a normal phenomenon.